Last Revised: 2014-03-14
1. Collection of Information
1.1 Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
1.3 Information We Collect From Other Sources
- Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our services, including the unique device token for push messages, and operating system and version.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We may collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our website to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
2. Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information in and to Germany and other countries.
3. Sharing of Information
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless we are required by law.
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
in the context of the technical possibilities to protect.
5. Data Protection
Our Service is hosted in Germany. We keep strictly to the German Federal Data Protection Act ("Bundesdatenschutzgesetz" or "BDSG").
5.1 Google Analytics
Picerry use Google Analytics this is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics use "Cookies", Textfiles there are located on your computer in order to analyse the usage of the Website. Through the Cookies generated Information (including your ip address) about the usage of this site will be store on a Google server in the USA. Google will use these informations in order to evaluate the usage of the website as well as to collect the websiteactivities of the website to offer more services to the site operator. Also it is possible that Google provide these information to third parties, provided required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not combine your IP address with any other data of Google. You can deactivate the usage of Cookies in your Browser: we point out, that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case. By using this site, you agree to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the aforementioned purpose.
6. Contact Us